Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My new nephew, new pics, and my 5 addictions.

Introducing my newest little nephew Damian. He's so cute and cuddly.

Our new favorite toy...the slide. Harrison loves it, and he doesn't want your help to go down either. I held his hand the first few rides down and then he was like "no way mom, I can do this myself".


Can you believe all this snow we got on Monday? I feel like it should be Christmas time again. We had to say bye-bye to the slide for a little while. I can't wait for spring.

Harrison now loves olives. He holds up his fat little finger so you can stick it on there, it's so cute.


Tagged...5 Addictions
1. Coke. It can be diet or regular, I don't care. I just love an ice cold coke. I especially love a coke, popcorn, and a good show.
2. Lotion. I HAVE to have it no matter what. I think my mom is to blame for this one. We had so much lotion in our house growing up that my dad used to joke and say, "at least if there is a disaster we'll eat lotion, because we have more lotion storage than food storage." Thanks mom, I will always have soft skin because of you.
3. Having my house clean. I have this thing about vacuuming. I hate crumbs.
4. Sleeping in. Although now that I have a child I won't be indulging in this addiction again for quite sometime.
5. My shows. Grey's Anatomy, Lost, The Office, and now Sesame Street (it keeps Harrison entertained for a little while as you can tell by the picture).

I tag Jessie, Tawny, and Heidi.

1 comment:

Trevor + Tiffany said...

Emily!! This is Tiffany Manning...your family is soo cute! I found your blog through Tawny :) I love your little boy's name! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list?! Well have a happy Valentine's Day :)