Thursday, September 10, 2009

A little too quiet....

I was watching Harrison and Emree the other night and they always play so good together. I thought, why not get a head start on dinner. They initially were in the front room and wandered to Harrison's room. Big deal right? Well things got a little quiet and I knew they were getting into trouble. I found them both on top of the changing table, which I don't really use as a changing table but more as a shelf for all the diapers and stuff because Harrison USUALLY can't get up there. They had thrown most everything off and were just laughing when I came in. If you will notice the lion to the left of the changing table, I believe this was how they got up. Needless to say, the lion has been moved (not that I think that will stop him but....)
Luckily no one fell and got hurt, and I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get mad. I notice these two get into a lot more trouble together than apart. Partners in crime I guess.
Another new trick Harrison has learned is how to climb INTO his crib. Hopefully he won't figure out how to get out until we get him a big boy bed!

1 comment:

Jason+Lindi said...

Yeah, it is a sad day when quite turns into a bad thing instead of a good one!