Sunday, July 11, 2010

We had our first little camping trip up at my Aunt's farm. We went to a little rodeo which Harrison loved, but I left my camera in the car so no pictures. Camping with a baby is interesting to say the least. Avery and I slept in our Expedition on an air mattress and Harrison and Nick roughed it in a tent.
Obviously it wasn't too rough of a night because Avery still had her bow in her hair the next morning.
Harrison LOVED sleeping in a tent, and he was so so so happy to be free to get dirty and gross. I think he'd be happiest in a dirt pile with a bag of Starburst.
Nick asked Harrison in the morning, "buddy, were you cold or warm last night?" Harrison answered, "I was warm, warm and toasty."

1 comment:

The Lymans said...

Warm and toasty. That's so cute. Looks like fun!