Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween! Neither Nick or I wanted to stay home and pass out candy because we didn't want to miss Harrison and Avery trick-or-treating, so we left a bowl of candy on the porch. It was well worth it. The kids had so much fun. Harrison was sprinting from house to house he was so excited. If the people answered their door and were silly enough to put the bowl down in front of him, he would just start loading his pumpkin up by the handfuls. I kept saying just one buddy just one. How can you expect a kid who LOVES candy to just take one when you put down a huge bowl of candy in front of him? Then my favorite part, he'd jump off the porch and yell, "Thank you, trick-or-treat, Happy Halloween!" He was in heaven.

One house we went to was giving out popcorn and Harrison grabbed one and said, "POPCORN? I don't need popcorn!" Oh I was a little embarrassed, we are still working on just saying thanks whether you like it or not.



My sweet little ladybug made it to a couple houses and then gave up and just rode in the stroller the rest of the time. She can say trick-or-treat now, it comes out more like "tick teet" but it's so cute!





Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

How cute! You got some great pictures! I can't believe Avery is blond! They r adorable.:)