Friday, March 13, 2009

My good friend Tawny posted a recipe for a yummy smoothie the other day. She said her little boy loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. Harrison drank it right up. It was just thick enough I couldn't put it in a cup with a lid, so a lot of it dribbled down the front of him. It was so cute I had to take a few pictures. Thanks Tawny, this recipe is a keeper.

So young, and he's already texting...:)



He loves to get in the garden and dig in the dirt. He's definitely a boy. My poor tulips are going to turn around and go back into the ground because he keeps stepping on them.

He can almost scoot around all by himself. You probably can't tell by the pictures, but he's peeled most of the stickers off of the 4-wheeler.




No matter how many times I straighten him out in the stroller, he always ends up cock-eyed. He looks mad in this picture, but we really had lot's of fun on our walk.

No comments: