Monday, March 30, 2009


I feel like the last week of my life has been littered with tissues, humidifiers, big green boogers, and lots of laundry. I really don't like it when Harrison is sick, and he gets sick about once a month. He doesn't get ear infection or antibiotic sick, just the kind of sick that you can't do anything about, the kind of sick that you have to sit and wait for it to pass. And he is so grumpy because he wants to play and play but then really doesn't feel good so he cries and cries. We are finally feeling better now, and eating things other than juice and Captain Crunch. So, goodbye cold, until next month...
Harrison has started saying the names of animals and the sounds they make. It's so cute. I took a little video but it's really shaky. Nick always says I am a terrible camera lady, because the picture is always bouncing all over. Ha Ha. Watch if you dare.

No comments: