Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Was it a beautiful day today or what? Harrison wore SHORTS!! I love the warm weather and I love spring time when all my little tulips start popping up. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures today. All of these that I'm posting are from a few days ago.

This last weekend we took a little trip to St. George to visit Nick's good friend. Harrison did so well in the car. I'd say it was probably the best road trip he's ever done. I was so proud of him, it was a long drive and he was such a good sport. It snowed the whole way down on Friday, but Saturday was a beautiful day. Harrison got to go golfing for the first time! It didn't work out so well. He wanted to get down on the green and run around, but if you let him down he'd just go try to grab all the balls. It was an interesting experience, but an experience nonetheless.


What can I say? The kid loves a good drink while riding in the car. Don't we all?

On Friday night we went to eat at Pirate Island Pizza. It was so fun. Everyone that works there dresses up like pirates and there is a little arcade (kind of like Chuck-E-Cheese but with a pirate theme). Harrison was so distracted with it all he wouldn't look at the camera, but at least I got a shot of him in his silly pirate hat.

This was a new box of sandwich bags. What can you do?

I found these cute little shades at The Children's Place for a couple of bucks and just had to get them. I am positive they will be broken in less than a week, but he looks so dang cute with them on.

2 comments:

Tawny said...

He is getting so big! We totally need to get together. Looks like you had a fun time! They would really play well together now. Hopefully!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Hey Emily! I saw your blog on Kylee's and I had to stop and say hi. I have a little boy who's 20 months, so I really related/got a kick out of your posts (yeah, I skimmed through your blog for a while). We're at the-farnsworths.blogspot.com. It's good to see you~

Kara Farnsworth (Johnson-well, used to be)