Thursday, April 16, 2009


I would just like to publicly thank my wonderful husband for introducing Harrison to this lovely cap gun. Unfortunately, the easiest place for him to hold this gun is around the barrel because his little hands are so small. Therefore, he walks around the house pistol whipping everything including me and the dog. This helps so much when you are trying to teach "don't hit" and "be soft with the animals". Ha Ha Ha. My husband is a total gun lover and so I knew this was bound to happen one day :). I must say he is a pretty cute little cowboy.

We went to the doctor yesterday for a routine checkup and here are Harrison's stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 12 oz, 2 percentile (I don't think we'll ever make it to 20 lbs. I even fed him a huge lunch before and left his wet diaper on while we weighed him.)
Length: 78.5 cm, almost 31 inches, 41 percentile.
The doctor was very impressed with all the words he can say, and she says he's doing great.

1 comment:

Jill said...

hi emily!
thought that was you. you have a darling little boy! i think he looks a lot like you. it must be the eyes. boys are fun but they are full of energy! sometimes i wonder what i was thinking but then they do something too cute for words and i know exactly why. lets keep in touch