Sunday, June 28, 2009

NEW MOVES AND A LITTLE TRIBUTE TO MJ

Harrison has just started dancing and it is so funny. I took a little video so you could enjoy (sorry I am holding the camera up and down for the first part). His favorite song to dance to is "Ice Ice Baby", and he thinks it's hilarious when I do the running man! I think his favorite dance move is 'the spin around until you get dizzy and fall over'! I just love this kid. I know I complain a little but he is such a good boy and so much fun. I wouldn't want him any other way!

I know that Nick will be a little embarrassed about this but I must give a little tribute to the king of pop, Michael Jackson. I have a few fun memories of dancing to "Man in the Mirror" in the living room with my brothers, watching his music videos, and we all loved Captain EO. He may have been a little different, but he left behind some good moves and great music.

2 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

Hilarious, love it!

The Bevans said...

oh my cutness! i love his moves!glad you found me!