Thursday, June 18, 2009

We went to Chuck-E-Cheese last night and got this cute picture taken! Harrison was like totally overstimulated with all the lights and noise and kids. The funniest thing was that he kept running over to the ski ball (my favorite game) and stealing the balls from other kids. Then we'd have to stop him and he would cry and cry. 2 hours of that...sounds fun huh? On the way home Nick said, "I don't care if we NEVER go back there again." At least we got this cute picture.

I took this picture and it's a little blurry but you get the idea. He is standing on the arm of the rocking chair looking out the window for the dog. He was saying, "Mimi, Mimi". I don't know why he calls her Mimi, but he always has and he loves her. I can't believe how he climbs on everything. I am surprised he hasn't fallen and broken a bone yet!


1 comment:

Lacey said...

I guess I will have to call him danger boy from now on. Your days of chuck-E-Cheese are just beginning.