Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Harrison's 2 year old pictures....finally

We finally got some pictures done of Harrison. I kept seeing his pictures from when he was one and he has obviously changed so much. He is such a cute little man now. I keep wondering when he lost that baby look and became a little boy.

We hardly got any pictures of him actually looking at the camera. He was too busy with other things.



I love this one!


I found a great picture lady http://www.vrbphotography.blogspot.com/. She's just starting out but she did such a great job, and you can't beat her prices.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

These are SO cute! I love the ice cream one too. :) I also scrolled down to look at all the posts I've missed and it looks like you had a great trip! You look darling by the way...can't wait for #2!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

What a cutie!!! Love the pics!