Thursday, April 22, 2010

the swing

I got the swing out because let's face it, whether I am ready or not this baby is coming pretty soon! Anyway, someone thinks it is super fun to turn it on, climb in and swing. This is totally weird because when he was a baby he never really loved the swing. Makes me wonder if I will be able to put the baby in it without him climbing in next to her.
Look at those scabby knees....such a boy! He tripped and fell at the park and scratched his knees. When he notices the scabs he comes up to you and says, "look I tripped and fell at the dinosaur park and scratched my knees."

2 comments:

hollyjared said...

That is so funny. I have that same swing and Mallary did the same thing he did when I pulled it out for the baby. She still tries to climb in it when Adalynn is in it. she has gotten better though. But as soon as I take the baby out of it she gets right back into it. Im excited for you!! Its definatly hard with 2 but give it a month and it gets easier I think anyways. Sorry such a long comment.

Silvia said...

Jacen fell today and scraped his knees... he's such a boob about it. Harrison is a big boy!!!