Thursday, June 24, 2010

A long post

It has been so long since my last post and so much has happened. This is going to be a long one, so "buckle up".
We love to go to the pool. Avery doesn't love it so much yet but she will soon. She looks super cute in her swimming suit.
Harrison loves to brush his teeth by himself, which takes sooooo long. He's also two so he doesn't do the greatest job. Mommy takes a turn and then Harrison takes a turn....we end up being in the bathroom for a while.

Wrestling with grandpa.
The new funny face!
Avery is growing like a weed.
She was blessed on June 20th. Nick did such a great job, and she looked beautiful! It was a wonderful day. Thanks to everyone who helped and a special thanks to my aunts and mom who basically made her whole outfit.

The headband was made by my Tia Zulay, the crochet dress and shoes (which you can't see) were made by my Tia Mirella, the skirt was made by my mom and Tia Mary. They are all talented ladies!
Avery has been quite a handful the last few weeks. She sleeps great at night, but during the day she doesn't really sleep much and she mostly cries. Nick and I joked before the blessing that he needed to bless her to be quiet and sweet so people would want to be around her. She had been driving us crazy with all the crying. I was so worried she'd be one of those babies that just screams during the whole blessing, but she was so quiet. Since the blessing she's been much better......who knows.

3 comments:

Tawny said...

oh Emily she is such a little cutie! What a pretty little dress so gorgeous. You look great seriously! I'll have to call you when I come into town! Hopefully the crying has been better for you. I think 3 mo is the magic number!

Anonymous said...

Emily your kids are the cutest. It looks like you are enjoying your time off. I miss you at work, keep having fun with those cute kids. Im sure time is flying and you will be back at work before you know it!!

Silvia said...

I love her blessing dress! So cute! And you look great, by the way. How envious I am!!!