Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today Avery is one month old! I can't believe it. She is growing like a weed, and chunking up quite nicely. It is also Nick's birthday today. Happy birthday babe! 29 and you are still a hottie! I love you! However, I am dedicating this post to my little Harrison. We started potty training last Wednesday. We have taken the cold turkey approach...."the garbage man took your diapers, so only underwear". Today this kiddo did not have one single accident. He kept his Cookie Monster underwear dry all day! Not only did he keep them dry but we pretty much were out and about all day. We went to the dinosaur park, to McDonald's, and out to dinner for dad's birthday. Good job buddy, I am so proud of you!

Here's hoping we have the same luck tomorrow! I hope I haven't jinxed it.

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Holy cow! That's awesome!!! Maybe I should try that one and see how it works with Jacen. He's willing to do it; I'm just too lazy to do it.

The Lymans said...

You are lucky! David has no interest whatsoever. Oh well, maybe in a couple of months. I'll have to try that idea, though.