Friday, May 28, 2010

I love these cute kids. I need to post a picture of one of Harrison's baby pics at this age because they look exactly the same (except for the bow). My days seem ten times crazier than usual, but we are trying to get used to it. My melt downs are getting farther apart...that's good right? Ha ha ha.
This girl is growing like a weed. The lemon-lime outfit is a newborn size. I don't know if she'll get to wear it again before it's too little.

Harrison is such a good brother and I don't know what I'd do without him. He is the best!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

So sweet! She looks just like a little doll in every outfit!

Diane said...

Emily I LOVE the headbands you make.. Can I buy some from you? Mike and Kendra are having a girl in Sept. Firs for our family of all boys.. Are you coming this way this summer? Maybe Paula could get them for me...
Avery is so sweet!