Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One week old...yesterday!

Little Avery is one week old! I can't believe it. We have been doing really well. She is eating well and sleeping pretty good. I decided that I better not say she's the perfect baby because she may hear me and wake up and start crying more, but she just may be....
Harrison is doing really well adjusting to his new little sister. He gives her the nicest softest kisses and he loves her. I think mommy is having a harder time watching her little boy grow up than he is.
My Tia Zulay and my mom made these cute little headbands and flowers for her! I love them and since she doesn't have enough hair to really do anything with they are perfect!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

She is so sweet! Those headbands are darling. I'm glad little Harrison is adjusting so well. What cute, cute kids. :)

Silvia said...

Adorable! Glad to see she's off the bili lights... hopefully!