Thursday, January 27, 2011

Almost 9 months!

I missed the 8 month post and I know I will miss the 9 month post if I don't do it now while I am thinking of it. We have her 9 month appointment next week so no stats today, but as you can see from the pictures she is growing.
This girl loves lasagna and Oreo's. Needless to say, this shirt is stained forever!

Avery is getting so big and she is such a good baby. She says mama and dada, and she loves to just jabber. She LOVES to eat. There is a wonderful satisfaction that comes with feeding a child who will actually eat. It feels so good, I can't even describe it to you. Only someone who has dealt with a child who eats absolutely nothing (aka Harrison) can understand what I mean.
Avery loves to stand up and she thinks it is a really great trick! I can't believe how well she gets herself up with just a little help from a chair or a wall or my favorite, the toilet. We love her so much!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Emily! Avery is getting so so cute! I WISH Jackson would eat half of what she eats (your mom tells my mom all the time). We need to have a little play date. Hope everything is great!

Momma Bear Wendy said...

Emily what darling children, Avery has gotten so BIG!! Wow it seems like just barely she was a bump in your skinny scrubs. Happy 9month old to you. Love Wendy