Sunday, August 28, 2011

We went to Stadium of Fire and it was super fun. For memories sake, I have to say that Harrison ate a hot dog, a bag of cotton candy, and half way through a snow cone Harrison threw up a hot dog, a bag of cotton candy, and half a snow cone. Nick took him to the bathroom to get him cleaned up and when he came out I asked him if he was ok and he said, "Mom, I just got a little too much sun today." He ended up being fine and really liked it. He described it to everyone as "the fire works with the music".

...again with the posing.

Brad Paisley was the main singer, and I think that I was quite possibly the ONLY Brad Paisley fan in the whole place. David Archuleta opened for him and the way the crowd reacted when he walked out, you would have thought Bono was up on stage. But when poor Brad came out....nothing. I thought he was great (not as good as Bono, but great nonetheless).

No comments: