Monday, January 19, 2009


Every morning Harrison wakes up and points to his door and says, "doh doh" (I'm pretty sure this means 'dog'). I put him down and he crawls over to Macy and pets her. He doesn't understand "be soft" yet, we are working on that, so really he kind of whacks the dog in the head. She's still not to sure of him yet, but she takes it like a lady. He loves her to death. The other day we were feeding her our left overs. We toss the food up so she jumps up to get it and Harrison was cracking up. It was so cute.


This is what I found the other day. He unrolled probably half of the roll. You can't just waste that much toilet paper so I just rolled it back up. No one tells you you have to live with saggy rolls of TP after you have kids. :)


You can see that he's wearing the same outfit as the toilet paper picture, that was a fun day. This was probably 10 minutes after I had just folded the clothes and put them away. And to think I couldn't wait until he could get around and entertain himself.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I LOVE the toilet paper roll. At least he wasn't dunking it in the toilet water and sucking on it. Don't worry, that day will come soon enough.