Sunday, January 25, 2009

New words

Harrison said, "Mama" today, finally! He says "Dada" "dog" "hot dog" "shoot" "shirt" Nick even taught him to say "wiener" but he had never said "mama". Can you believe it? Wiener before mama. We were getting ready for church, and he looked right at me and held his arms out and said, "Mama." I scooped him up in my arms and kissed him all over. I am so excited.


We were getting ready to go to Nick's church basketball game and Harrison wanted to try on Nick's sweatband. He loves to go to basketball games. He takes after Nick, you can hardly keep him off the court.

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Hey Emily! I seriously don't know how we lost track! I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm sad I missed his first birthday! What a cutie. Last time I came over he wasn't getting into anything. Comes fast right? Ready for another? Bentley lost my cell phone a few months ago. So I lost all of my numbers and got a new one. My hm. 773-6656 my cell 608-6808 Call me later!

Tawny said...

my cell is actually 603-6808.