Monday, January 5, 2009

I have 2 New Years resolutions. First, I am going to try not to forget anyone's birthday. This is my resolution every year and I usually make it until about August. This year, however, will be different. I am not the best at keeping a journal or scrapbook, and therefore not the greatest at keeping track of important milestones like first teeth, first steps, etc. So, my second New Years resolution is to start a blog, that way all those important moments hopefully won't get missed. I know it's already the 5th of the month but I have an excuse... we had a very very old and slow computer. we could hardly check our email. We bought a new one this weekend and now I can begin...

We had a great Christmas. Christmas is fun again when you have kids. Harrison loved to open his presents. I think his favorites were his basketball hoop (he loves to dunk the ball), and his 4-wheeler. He pushes the thing all over the house going, "vroom, vroom". It's pretty cute. Once in a while he even grabs the handle bar and STANDS on the seat. He is very daring and always pushing the limits. I wonder who he belongs to...

No comments: